Actively help shape the energy future!
We have been working in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency for more than 25 years and are among the pioneers of the environmental industry. The results of our work directly promote climate-friendly economic models.
We live teamwork and open interaction with each other – interdisciplinary and cross-site. You have the chance with us to participate actively in the design of complex projects. And we support you in continuously developing yourself – professionally and personally. Become part of a medium-sized company that always develops sustainable solutions and in which your competence counts!
"An open, appreciative approach to our employees is an integral part of our corporate philosophy. Because such collaboration at eye level also means sustainability.”Franziska Benz, Managing Director and Partner
Sterr-Kölln & Partner
It's a matter of course for us ...
All employees receive additional benefits such as JobRad (bicycle leasing), company health insurance or an inflation compensation premium. An attractive workplace with modern IT, beautiful office space and fresh fruit are standard. We look forward to joint team events, for example on our beautiful roof terrace. In addition, we offer the following:
- Flexible working hours depending on the life situation, e.g., one of our partners, who is a single parent, works part-time
- Our consultants coordinate their capacity planning and acquisition measures in such a way that they can support each other.
- A 5-day work week is a 5-day work week in our company.
- Mobile work as required
- 30 days vacation + 2 (days off on December 24 and 31)
- Flexible working at our offices in Freiburg, Berlin and Paris
The focus is on people
- We cultivate client relationships on an equal footing to achieve goals together. Most of our clients have been working with us for several years.
- Personal goals are developed transparently and jointly based on company goals in various formats. Relevant information is widely shared.
- Personal discussions are extremely important for us. We create space for this in everyday work, including in various joint activities.
- We have a high standard of quality in our work and at the same time a clear idea for what we want to use it for; we develop solutions together with our clients for a sustainable energy future that can already be implemented economically successfully today. To be convincing, ecological solutions and economic success must go hand in hand.
- We value the different personalities of our co-workers and respect the strengths and weaknesses of each and every one. Where strengths lie, we are happy to transfer responsibility and open up broad opportunities for participation. We believe that personal success motivates us in the long term.
Professional and personal development
- Our mandates provide a wide range of opportunities for professional development. Thanks to our industry specialization and the interdisciplinary setup of our team, we as a medium-sized business law firm support challenging mandates of relevant market players with high volumes.
- The targeted promotion of the further development of our employees is a key component of our management understanding.
- Each employee can initiate the development of a personal development plan with his/her manager. Short- and medium-term goals and (support) measures are agreed in this development plan.
- For our employees, the various career stages from consultant to senior consultant and all the way to partner as well was the associated expectations and performance of Sterr-Kölln & Partner are formulated transparently.
- We offer various further training opportunities. We also provide an annual minimum budget of 1500 euros to each employee for personally selected training courses.
"A constructive approach, characterized by respect and openness, makes Sterr-Kölln & Partner a valuable employer. I also consider it important that I have the opportunity here to be part of the dynamic developments in the field of renewable energies and am able to actively influence them."David Ferrazini, Lawyer
Sterr-Kölln & Partner